Global procurement leaders from some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies have joined CPO Agenda’s editorial advisory board.
They include the CPOs of American powerhouses Procter & Gamble and General Motors and European giants Nestlé and L’Oréal.
The full line-up of new board members is:
- Bo Andersson, group vice-president, global purchasing and supply chain, General Motors
- John Dickson, head of global procurement, Diageo
- Malcolm Harrison, head of global procurement, Nestlé
- Rick Hughes, vice-president, global purchases, Procter & Gamble
- Barbara Lavernos, managing director, corporate purchasing, L’Oréal
In addition, Simon Sperryn, who in March took over as chief executive of the UK’s Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply – joint publisher of CPO Agenda – has replaced outgoing CEO Ken James.
Existing members of the 13-strong board, which helps to guide CPO Agenda’s editorial direction, include the CPOs of GlaxoSmithKline, RWE, Transnet and Associated British Foods.
Announcing the new members, Geraint John, editor-in-chief of CPO Agenda, said: “I am delighted that such forward-thinking and high-calibre procurement leaders from major global companies have agreed to serve on our editorial board.
“This helps to cement CPO Agenda’s position as the world’s foremost publication for intelligent, thought-provoking and leading-edge coverage of strategic procurement and business issues.”